The ULTIMATE revision pack is here for you!
74 high yield flashcards!
All 15 clinical SBAs that were covered in the exam cram lecture fully explained! So you know why the wrong answers were wrong, and the right answer was right!
Summary notes for the following high yield conditions:
- ACS – an emergency
- Unstable angina
- Chronic congestive heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation
- Narrow complex tachycardia – an emergency
- Broad complex tachycardia – an emergency
- Bradycardia – an emergency
- Aortic stenosis and other common valvular defects
Be sure to check out our cardiology clinical knowledge course which covers 36 topics across four chapters, and our exam cram recording, where Corey Briffa and Ras our cardiology educators take you through 15 high yield SBAs.